Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Temple Trip, Yay!


March 26, 2013

Dear Everyone!

Good week here in Irvine! I turned 21 and successfully resisted the urge to drink some alcohol. Yes! 

I am writing on Tuesday because we got to go to the temple today! It will be my last trip there as a missionary. Sad day. But it was super awesome to go through the temple. I have really come to appreciate the sacred lessons taught in that edifice. I have learned a great deal over the course of my mission on how truly important the temple is and the peace it brings to our lives. One thing though that I realized when I was in the temple today was that I have read the Book of Mormon more times than I have visited the temple so I am eager to have the chance to spend more time there and learn more. 

Love ya,
Elder Arnold




No comments:

Post a Comment