Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bye Elder Wadsworth


February 4, 2013

Hey!

Well we had transfers here again in the California Anaheim mission. Elder Wadsworth is heading back to the Vietnamese program. He was a great companion and I am going to miss him a ton. I am not even sure I told you very much about him. He was from Orem. He actually played tennis for Orem High his senior year. His dad was President of Tahitian Noni and was a mission president in Vegas. He taught me so much. One of my favorite things that he taught me was to enjoy whatever you are doing. He used the parable of the haunted corn maze. Either you can go through the maze acting too cool to be scared and not even have that much fun or you can just get into it and allow yourself to be scared and you will have a blast. I love that attitude! 

My new companion is Elder Walker from Rexburg, Idaho! Yay! He seems really awesome. I don't know him too well yet but that will change soon.

Love you all!
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment