Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!


December 31, 2012

Hey!

So it was way good to be able to call home on Christmas. It felt like just yesterday I was at home with everybody. It made me realize how much of a nerdy missionary I have turned into. haha. Oh well I am going to enjoy it until the end. Then I can go home and watch the District on BYUtv and dream about my mission some more. :) 

So, for Christmas Eve we spent it with our Bishop. We had a way good dinner and also got to make gingerbread houses at my request. It was awesome. The father of Bishop Yost was the head admiral for the U.S. Coast Guard and he was there at dinner as well. He had some way good sea stories. People getting blown up and catching fire and stuff. It really helped us feel the Christmas spirit. 

For Christmas morning we gathered with the other Elders in our district and opened presents and had a big breakfast. So much fun. Elder Wadsworth got sent some IBC rootbeer which we all had some of. We learned that if you go bottoms up real fast that it just all fizzes and shoots out your mouth. Pretty hilarious. 

We also went caroling with other Elders. That was pretty cool to do. Nobody was really good at singing so we probably hurt their eardrums but oh well. 

Love you guys!
Happy New Year!
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment