Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some Stuffed Elders


November 26, 2012

Hey!

Well Thanksgiving was great. We had two dinners which of course filled me up like crazy. I tried to eat really slow on the second one. The food was super good with all of the classics. I sure ate a lot of mashed potatoes. Mmm. It seems like we have had like 5 thanksgiving dinners though because now we are eating leftovers with lots of families.

This week was hard on the teaching front. Most of our investigators were out of town and super busy. Hopefully this week will go better. 

Not a ton to report. Sorry it's so short. I am loving it out here. I don't ever want to come home. Except to see loved ones :) The work is awesome. The people are awesome. I love serving the Lord.

Love,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment