Monday, October 1, 2012

Irvine


Hello!

I got transferred! I am now going to be serving in Irvine in the Westpark ward. My companion is Elder Wood he is from Centerville, Utah. He has two transfers left so I am finally getting a more experienced companion. Yay! I am really looking forward to the upcoming transfer. It should be a blast.

It was hard to say goodbye yesterday to all of the people I love. There were so many cool families in the Anaheim 2nd ward that I am going to miss. Elder Tietjen is staying there and is getting a pretty cool companion. He is going to do such great things on his mission. I really liked the Kailiponi family. They had the cutest daughters ever. We always played tag.

I am super tired and pretty pressed for a time because we had a lot of errands to run today. I will have more to say next week.

I love you guys,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment