Friday, July 27, 2012

July 9, 2012

What's up!

So we just had transfers and Elder Munguia got transferred to Santa Ana to be in the Spanish program now. He is excited to be in Spanish but maybe a little hesitant about the area and all new people and such. So it turns out that I will be training a new missionary again. This time I am a little bit less nervous because I kinda know what I am doing. It should be pretty fun to show a new missionary the ropes. Hopefully I can do an even better job. So I will pick him up from the mission home tomorrow afternoon. I bet he is super nervous/excited in the MTC right now. I remember that feeling.

This last week was pretty awesome. We had a bunch of investigators come to the 4th of July breakfast. Most of the Gutierrez family came which is good. Sam might even go on a weeklong campout with the boy scouts next week. That family is doing super good.

After district meeting we all went and picked up food and met at President's house. We rolled the ping pong table out of the garage and so I got to play my favorite game. So fun! President even brought us all some ice cream from his freezer.

I can't really think of anything else.

Love,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment