Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shrimp Boat

January 17, 2012

This week I had the craziest thing ever. haha. We went and had sushi with a member on Wednesday. He ordered me something called a shrimp boat. They take a shrimp and put a couple of things in it. They then crack a quail egg into it. It is a raw egg. And then you eat it. It super sketched me out but it was actually really pretty good. I am starting to like sushi a lot except for the rolls. I don't like the seaweed so boo those things. The raw fish by itself is super good.

We haven't been up to much exciting stuff lately. I got to see a lambo(orghini) this week so that was pretty cool. One of the members owns one so we went and looked at it in the garage. It is super fancy and I would feel out of place to drive it out onto the road. But still way cool.

We had dinner with the Deseret Book manager this week. We peppered him with questions like he was a superstar. haha. We had lots of questions about all things church. He served his mission in Hungary which is where a kid just went to from my last ward.

Well nothing really else to report on.

Love,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment