Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

January 2, 2012

Wow I can't believe that it is already 2012. Super crazy. We had a really great week. I am getting to know a lot more people in the ward so that is good. For New Year's Eve we went to a sushi place with a couple in our ward named the Ackermans. That is only the second time I have had sushi and it was super good. I ate everything with chopsticks like a pro. I had to learn how to do that with the Wans in my last ward. Everybody else ate their salad with a fork. Lame. Haha.

Jeremy is getting baptized on Sunday! He is such a stud kid. I don't know if I told you about him yet but he is 16. He plays baseball and football. His parents are both inactive members and his older brother got baptized a year ago and is now about to submit his mission papers. We have been teaching Jeremy a lot this past week. We probably saw him every other day. We went and had pizza with him on Wednesday. Super good. We watched the Joseph Smith movie with him last night which was way fun. His older brother Stephen is the one that will be baptizing him which is the coolest thing ever. I am so excited!

The marvelous work is moving forward one day at a time. I taped into my shoes the words Faith and Obedience. One on each shoe. Steps of Faith and Obedience bring miracles.

Love,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment