Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm outta there :(


Well today I got transferred from Yorba Linda 5th ward to the Anaheim 6th ward. So I got upgraded by one number haha. My new ward is actually in the same stake so that is exciting. I am just on the other side of a valley pretty much and across the freeway. My new companion is Elder Hansen. We came out from the MTC together so I know him really well. He is from Alabama and is way awesome. We are going to have a blast working in this ward. This ward is even richer than my last one if you can believe it. It will be a very merry Christmas indeed. No just kidding.

It was hard to say goodbye to everybody today but I was able to see almost everybody that I wanted to. We just ran around the whole time saying goodbyes. It was eye opening to see how many different people I had gotten to know really well. I feel like I made a difference in the ward that I served in. It really was awesome to look back on everything I did while I was there. There are so many families that I have gotten to know and love. Hopefully I will be able to visit them often in the future.

We went to the ward Christmas party on Friday night and it was so much fun. It reminded me exactly of home. I guess Christmas parties are pretty similar everywhere you go. The church must be true. haha.

Not much time today. Everything is going well. I am super excited to meet a whole new ward with its own characters.

Love,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment