Monday, September 19, 2011

Still Here


Another transfer has come and gone. I am still here in Yorba Linda with Elder Tait so that is good. It seems like time is flying so fast. I love getting to spend all day in the service of the Lord.

One thing that we did this week was help one of our neighbors move. It ended up taking a long time because not that many people were there. I was really sore the next day. I could barely grab my scriptures. Ouch.

One thing that I have really grown to love is sharing messages with people and just inviting the Spirit into their home. As long as we are taking our job seriously then the Spirit is always with us. We can make a big difference in just making people's day just a little bit better. It seems whenever we plan to go and see someone that they were having a hard day. This last week we went and visited some less active members of the ward that I had never gotten into before. The wife was having a tough day and we were able to give her a blessing. It uplifted and edified all of us. And now we have a much better relationship with them and will be able to go back and visit with them more. The Lord is always opening up doors.

Have a great week.
Sincerely,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment