Monday, August 29, 2011

Too tired to come up with a clever title

We have had a better than good week. Same old same old here in Yorba Linda.

This week we have gotten to do some awesome stuff. We had a mission lunch where all the missionaries got together and ate Inn n' Out and then had a huge testimony meeting. It took 2 hours to get through around 1/3 of the missionaries. Longest testimony meeting I have ever been in, but super good and spiritually uplifting.

We also got to go to the temple as a Zone this week. I love going to the temple because it helps you understand the bigger picture of why I am out here. The final goal isn't baptism but the temple. Super cool.

We are teaching a guy named Daniel out here who is super awesome. On Wednesday we had a super good lesson with him. We were teaching him the plan of salvation and we were running out of time so I was rushing trying to get through all of the points of the lesson. Then I just realized what I was doing and stopped trying to get through all the points. I told him how much this could bless his life and then invited him to be baptized. He said he needs to think about it a little more but right after he bore testimony to us that he knows Joseph Smith was called to be a prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon is true. God has prepared him to receive the gospel. I will keep you notified on what happens with him.

Everything is going well.
Have a great week, you deserve it!
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment