Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goodbye Elder Johnson

August 9, 2011

Hello all!

Sad news. Elder Johnson is leaving me to go to Costa Mesa. He is going to do so good there. It was great to have him as my trainer. I feel that the Lord really blessed me. So my new companion is...... Drum roll please....... I don't know yet. haha. For the next two transfers I am going to be training a new missionary straight from the MTC. It is going to be really weird to watch him go through the exact same things I went through just a little while ago. I am really excited to work with him and grow together as missionaries. The Lord knows I need all the help I can get so he made me a trainer.

This last week was awesome. I went on exchanges with Elder Keyes on Tuesday in his area and it was awesome. We were able to teach two new investigators the first lesson. I love teaching the first lesson and just trying to help them see why there needed to be a restoration. They both accepted baptismal dates and it was really cool to see people starting to accept the gospel in their lives.

Sorry for the short letter. It has been a crazy day and I don't have very much time.

I love you!

Sincerely,
Elder Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment